Squee!

Look what I've got! A shiny new bingo card with my name on it and everything.

I've not picked all my books yet, but half the fun is deciding what to read and what to (reluctantly) leave for another year.

Doomsday

Seeing as dystopian or post-apocalyptic novels are a favourite subject of mine, I don't think I'll have any problem coming up with something for this one. Maybe a re-read of Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, Nineteen-Eightyfour, The Chrysalids. So many books, only one square.

Creepy Carnivals

I got part way through Something Wicked this Way Comes for the 2016 game and it's still sitting unfinished on my Kindle. But I'm probably going to read Nights at the Circus by Angela Carter.

Fear the Drowning Deep

The Kraken Wakes, John Wyndham. Scared the life out of me when I read it as a teen. And perfect for this category.

Southern Gothic

Living Dead in Dallas, Charlene Harris. It's the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse series.

Darkest London

The Furthest Station, Ben Aaronavitch (a Rivers of London novella).

Relics and Curiosities

Something more lighthearted this year. I've chosen The Story of the Amulet by E Nesbit.

New Release

Early Riser, Jasper Fforde. A new Jasper, the only problem I've got is restraining myself from diving straight into it when it arrives.

Supernatural

Shell Game, Sara Paretsky

Murder Most Foul

Tombland, C J Sansom

Shifters
Magic Triumphs, Ilona Andrews (who else but the Beast Lord?)

Free Square

Terror in a Small Town

Amateur Sleuth

Country House Mystery

Baker Street Irregulars

And look who's coming out to play.