1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. To prevent my husband from either a) walking straight into the door if he gets up in the night for a pee. Or even worse b) if half asleep he mistakes the open closet for the bathroom.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I Have a duvet anyway, but hate feeling boxed in.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
I have never cut out a coupon. Am I missing out? Please tell me if I am.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
Bees, but only if there's a lake nearby that I can jump into
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try and avoid having my picture taken, but occasionally you'll get a smile out of me.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I prefer to let my FitBit do the work.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
10. What about pooped in the woods?
Yes (look I do a LOT of hiking and sometimes a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
DIagusting habit, but yes I do.
12. What’s your song of the week?
Something by Of Monsters and Men, I think. Must be thanks to the Icelandic football team.
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Hell yeah! My husband looks far better in pink than I do.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
Yes – can't beat Roadrunner and Wile Coyote
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Depends on the dinner. Anything from soda, to beer, to a chilled bottle of champagne.
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
17. What’s your favourite food?
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
A Brownie and a Girl Guide
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Depends on how much money I was offered. But never say never.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I've been stopped by the police for speeding three times, but never actually been ticketed.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
Anywhere between 9:30pm and midnight. Depends how long whatever sports game I happen to be watching goes on for
24. Are you lazy?
I can be extremely lazy when I want to be.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
Dragon I think.
26. How many languages can you speak?
Two - English, and very bad French.
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes - running, and birding
28. Are you stubborn?
I'm usually pretty laid back and easy going, but when I think it warrants it, I will dig my heels in.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
32. Ever used a gun?
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Fifteen years ago on my wedding day
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
No. I appreciate the hard work that goes into building them. I'm a cardio bunny, and run screaming from the weights room.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Firefighter or librarian
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
I honestly can't remember. It will have been some crap 80s band probably.
40. Nike or Adidas?
I prefer Saucony and Under Armor
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Salsa and ballroom. I wasn't very good.
42. Regularly burn incense?
Not since I was 16 (a long time ago)
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Weezer, Imagine Dragons, Bob Dylan
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
I hate tea, but being English I think cold tea is an abomination
45. Tea or Coffee?
46. Can you swim well?
Define 'well'. I can swim a long way, but my technique is appalling.
47. Are you patient?
Yes. Probably too patient
48.DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Don't make me choose.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Real – but Thursday Next's world is very appealing.